Painting

Painting

3 July 2014

TNF

Thursday night is 5-a-side night. Thursday Night Football (TNF) has been running for years through work, though it's been played on Wednesdays and Tuesdays at various times. I need it like I need food and drink. It's a quality skit. It's also currently my only real exercise in the week, as I've eased off of jogging. My bike is gathering dust too.  Terrible times for my weight-loss initiative (i've got a graph and all sorts). Actually, I'm possibly a pound or two lighter than this time a fortnight ago, and I'd like to be able to say the same two weeks from now. For tea I had croque monsieur, so I'll need to run for two. Grim. 

Long live the dream.


Edit: it finished 99-98. We had 12 players. It was beyond incredible. TNF forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment